Why Support Us?
By sponsoring the Budleigh Salterton Literary Festival, you are not only supporting the charitable mission of our organisation, but you gain access to an exclusive range of benefits that provide excellent return on investment.
The Festival has an excellent record of working closely with business sponsors and partners to create an exciting range of schemes, from high profile to more low key involvement.
We aim to accommodate each sponsor’s distinct objectives, whether this is focused on one key target audience or broad brand building and awareness.
By supporting Budleigh Salterton Literary Festival you’re embarking on a partnership with a creative organisation that will offer you access to a unique form of sponsorship, reaching a diverse audience, with an excellent return on your investment.
We will help you reach your objectives
- Building brand awareness using our marketing channels with our affluent and discerning audience
- Communicating corporate identity by aligning with a creative and innovative cultural organisation
- Benefitting from our regional media coverage and online Festival presence
- Targeted marketing to our affluent and discerning audience demographic
- Showcasing your product to our thousands of Festival visitors
- Helping you meet your corporate social responsibility targets through our exciting education programme
- Communicating your corporate identity and promoting your brand values to stakeholders, including consumers, employees, the community, media and our high profile speakers
- Engaging clients and staff with exclusive and rewarding hospitality experiences
- Your branding on our marketing materials arriving in inboxes and on doormats across the South West
- Giving your clients and staff the opportunity to enjoy exclusive hospitality experiences
- Joining a network of regional partners that includes Everys Solicitors and Waterstones
And you’ll be ensuring the future of a culturally iconic event.
Get In Touch
For more information about supporting Budleigh Salterton Literary Festival, please get in touch.
We are always keen to explore other creative ways for organisations to be involved with the Festival.
Do not hesitate to give me a call to discuss your ideas.
Tel: 01395 443043