Festival Friends 2018
Please become a Friend of our 2018 Literary Festival
FESTIVAL DATES: Wednesday 19th September – Sunday 23rd September 2018
Festival Friends’ tickets on sale 2nd July
This year is very special for the Literary Festival because we celebrate 10 exciting years, and we plan to make this a memorable occasion for everyone with an exciting and varied programme of events for all ages.
As a registered charity, we are committed to promoting literacy and a love of books to the whole community in East Devon, especially young people. Over the last 10 years, we have reached a huge number of people of all ages. Your support as a Festival Friend will help us build on this valuable work.
For a modest subscription, Festival Friends receive the following benefits:
- Advance copy of the Festival programme
- Priority booking for tickets
- Regular and early updates of 2018 Festival events
- Attendance at the Friends’ Reception on Sunday, 19th August 2018
- Invitation to Friends’ exclusive anniversary events
How to become a Friend of the Literary Festival
The Festival offers:
• Single Membership: £15 per year
• Joint Membership: £25 per year
• And, in response to our Friends’ requests, we now offer a new membership category: Plus One £25 per year
This category is especially designed for singles who wish to purchase an extra advance ticket to an event for a companion. We hope this scheme will enhance the Festival experience for many.
If you would like to become a Friend of our 2018 Festival, please download and complete the two forms below and post, with your payment, to Janice Chaldecott at the address at the bottom of the membership form.
Thank you for your support!