HOW TO BOOK
Subject to the Booking Conditions below:
- Online ticket bookings (print at home or to be posted) via this website.
- Tickets will be on sale at the Festival Marquee (cash and cheques only) during the Festival.
- At the Box Office at the address below:
- In person
- By telephone on 01395 445 275 Please note: We are taking a great many calls on the phone and have limited resources to cope with this demand, so please buy tickets in person if you can or book online.
- By post.
- Box Office bookings can be paid for by credit card, cash or cheque made payable to Budleigh Salterton Literary Festival.
The Box Office is at the Information Centre, Fore Street, Budleigh Salterton, East Devon, EX9 6NG (www.visitbudleigh.com) which is open 10am – 4pm Monday to Saturday.
The Festival welcomes visitors with disabilities. Please advise the Box Office when booking if you have serious mobility issues. Visitors in a wheelchair or who have serious mobility issues who need to bring a personal assistant are offered one free ticket for a carer. Such tickets must be requested at the Box Office and are not available online.
Event start times are punctual. Please note that the doors will open 30 minutes before each event.
Box Office: Your tickets can be collected in person from the Box Office prior to the event or they can be posted to you for an extra charge of £1.75 (per transaction).
Online: Printing tickets at home is free of charge but posted tickets incur a charge of £1.75 per transaction to cover postage costs. There will be a 50p booking fee added to all tickets purchased.
Cancellation & Returns
The Festival reserves the right at any time to change the venue of an event and/or speakers/chairmen from those described in the programme and to cancel an event due to circumstances outside of its control (including, but not limited to, the speakers and/or the venue being unavailable). The Festival shall have no liability for losses or costs which you may incur due to such cancellation, but there will be a refund as set out below.
In the event of a cancellation of an event by the Festival:
- For tickets purchased from the Box Office: The Box Office and/or the Festival will arrange a refund of the ticket price but postage costs are not refundable, or
- For online tickets: Budleigh Salterton Literary Festival will arrange for a refund through their ticketing agents, TicketSource, but there will be a £1.00 handling fee per refund and postage costs are not refundable.
The Box Office will not otherwise accept returns.
If you wish to try to resell your ticket(s), please send the ticket(s) to BSLF, c/o Information Centre, Fore Street, Budleigh Salterton EX9 6NG, with your request to try to re-sell them. Such re-selling will not be possible unless the tickets relate to an event that is sold out. If the Box Office is able to re-sell your tickets, you will receive a refund (excluding postal charges & a £1.50 refund fee per ticket), but otherwise there cannot be a refund.